Monday, 16 March 2009

Blog on, aussie, blog on

One of the things about blogs is that people end up perhaps reading them and then you think "shit, people are reading this, I have to alter what I am saying and become heaps self conscious " and I think that's a real shame. I'm not worried about offending anyone, but I would like the opportunity to bitch meanly about people without them being mean back to me. Also one of the things that happens is the writer talks about the blog in this way which is also a bit shit. But you'll have to suck it and you know full well you do it yourself.


COMMUNITY SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

The blog Piss on a stick is changing course. No longer will KT180 be an official contributer. I am taking over this blog. She is going to start her own blog, god love her, and keep her annonymity properly cos I am kind of bad at keeping mine and that shouldn't have to affect her/him. I do not know what she intends to do when I become very famous in the next forty years and she is on my arm at the Oscars. We could make her a mask. Like, a sexy one.


I have always been the boss of the blog in my heart so there will be no real major shifts excepts for spelling and punctuation and grammar and sense.


But the wit will remain. Ans the wisdom. And the pith. And the typos.


So rest assured, even though you are much funnier than me, dear reader, that some super reading is coming your way.

This photo is an old photo of my mother. She was really beautiful when she was young. She is still beautiful now, but in an old, hobbledly way. There is no link to the photo and the blog entry. It is the only photo I have on my computer at the moment because even though I just went to New Zealand ( and picked up the accent in 5 days, bro) I havent taken any photos off my camera in ages and this is the photo we are using as the invitation to my mother's 70th birthday party. But you can't come to the party because we have too many people already because my mother is extremely popular and our budget is extremely limited.

No one is pregnant yet. Or even inseminating. I have been consulting the runes, again. They have told me to be patient. I nearly swallowed the remaining bagfull of stones and wandered into the river. Yes, the river.

We are waiting on:

KT's cycle to be slightly more progesterone-ridden

and/or The Will of Heaven

depending on if you are listening to the Acupuncturist or the unswallowed runes.

2 comments:

kt180 said...

I'm not starting no blog. Too many other things to write. Sigh.

Badger said...

Yes I just love the way your ancient mother fakes that limp just to get sympathy - the conniving bitch!